I want to tell you a fact about women that most guys will go to their graves without ever knowing.
It’s the idea of being a CHALLENGE.
Being a challenge is the most powerful thing you can do to differentiate yourself from other guys – inside a bar or club, or anywhere.
Because most guys are “easy,” women know that they can get a man anytime they want… and usually the man of their choice.
The great thing about this is you can give yourself a MASSIVE advantage if you give a woman a challenge. You’ll be able to literally turn the tables and have her pursuing you.
What A Challenge Looks Like
It took me a long time to figure out exactly what to do to become a challenge in a woman’s eyes.
I started out by asking some of my female friends what made a guy a challenge. Here’s what they said:
- He doesn’t always return phone calls when you think he will, and doesn’t call when he says he will.
- He isn’t always available to hang out.
- It’s hard to tell if he likes you or not, and you never know how much.
The interesting realization I had is that just the fact that you are a challenge can create TREMENDOUS attraction. It’s human nature for people to want what they can’t have, and women are so used to meeting “easy” men that simply NOT being “easy” can be enough to get HER to pursue YOU.
But wouldn’t she have to be calling me already for me NOT to return her calls? In other words, wouldn’t she have to already be into me in order to CARE whether I liked her or not?
The interesting realization I had is that just the fact that you are a challenge can create TREMENDOUS attraction.
Create The Challenge From The Start
It’s all about being a challenge from the very BEGINNING. I’m going to share with you 3 ways you can act subtly different than what most guys do. They work to create attraction:
#1 Hold Onto Your Cards – Don’t Tell or Show Too Much Interest
- Don’t introduce yourself until she asks your name
- Avoid the standard “wuss” questions like “What kind of guys do you like?”, “Am I your type?” or “I bet you have a boyfriend…”
- Don’t linger around her
#2 Make Her Work
- Make your goal to get her to ask you out, or ask to join you to do something you’re already doing
- Decline or ignore her first advances or invitations. (You want to hang out some time? I don’t know…) Do this in a fun way
- Make her qualify herself to you (“What makes you interesting/different than other girls? What are 3 things a guy would like about you, and please don’t say looks?”)
- Give her fun tests, like the Ice Cream Test – walk up to a girl with a serious look on your face and ask her, “Hey, what’s your favorite ice cream?” She answers, then you roll your eyes and say, “That’s minus 1 point. If you would have said Chocolate Mint I would have let you get my number. Now, if you would have said Neapolitan I would have walked away, so you still have somewhat of a chance with me…” Do this in a sarcastic, joking way. Women love fun little conversations like this plus it sets the “frame” that you’re the selector.
#3 Use Takeaways
- Get a girl laughing, then immediately walk away
- Be unpredictable (put your arm around her, then ignore her and start talking to your buddy)
- Use the power of “maybe” (“I have to get back to my friends, but MAYBE I’ll see you later… ”)
- If she starts talking on her phone, either walk away or – better yet – whip out your phone and say overly loud, “Yeah, I was talking to this girl but she’s kind of a DORK…”
These 3 ideas are just the tip of the iceberg… Over the years I figured out many techniques that work 99.9% of the time, creating that vibe of “being a challenge” with women.
And every time you DON’T become a challenge from the beginning, women see you as “just another guy” and you lose what could have been your ONLY chance with that particular woman.
You can figure it out for yourself and send me an email saying “yep, you were right” – but that might take you years, just like it took me… OR you can save yourself some time and check out my program Advanced Dating Techniques today – and learn today how to become an attractive challenge in the eyes of any woman and tons more dating tips.
During the years I’ve been learning – and then teaching – this stuff, I’ve met dozens of dating experts and coaches… “pickup artists”… scientists… psychologists… and guys who are just plain “naturally” successful with women… and I now I’ve hand picked the best of them to join me, and teach YOU, in this program.
Check it out here: Advanced Dating Techniques